Some people undergo semi-permanent makeup treatments to change or improve their natural characteristics; others consider it an ideal option if they have poor eyesight, medical conditions such as alopecia or people suffering from neurological weakness or tremor.
Anyone who finds it difficult to apply makeup evenly every day will benefit greatly.
- Lip liner: when we apply a lip liner, they appear fuller, which gives your lips definition and color.
- Eyebrows: semi-permanent makeup can thicken, redefine or lengthen the appearance of the eyebrows.
- Eyeliner: Provides an improvement to thin eyelashes or a certain line, making your eyes look bigger and wider.
- We can create many types and styles, all the procedures will be adapted for each individual client. Each procedure takes into account the shape of your face, your style and the desired look. Depending on the type of skin, sun exposure and lifestyle, semi-permanent makeup can last for many years, although over time the color will fade and we recommend applying the top layer every 18 months to keep the color fresh.
Some of the benefits of semi-permanent makeup are:
- This saves time for busy moms and professional women.
- It helps to improve the appearance of rare, blond or ill-formed eyebrows.
- Stay in your face and look good in the gym or in the pool.
- It helps those who suffer from alopecia or hair loss due to health problems.
- Returns the lost form and definition.
- This can help achieve symmetrical eyebrows.
- Ideal for those who are sensitive to makeup.
- People suffering from poor vision or hand tremor.
- Ladies with asymmetric or unequal facial features.
- The treatment is skillfully designed and adapted to the needs of each person.
Esmalte uñas semipermanente makeup is safe and hygienic. The topical anesthetic cream is applied to deal with any minor discomfort, and then applied quickly, easily and practically painlessly. Mild redness and swelling may appear in the first few days, but you can return to your normal daily activities immediately after treatment.
After the treatment
It is very important not to touch or touch the treated area, because even clean hands can cause dirt and germs on the skin, which can mean an infection and can lead to the formation of scar tissue. If you choose crusts, it will eliminate the color of the treated area, leaving an ambiguous final result. We can correct any stained area with a later visit, however, if the scab is collected and broken too soon, it will expose the skin and an infection may occur. It is also advisable to keep the area completely dry for several days after treatment.