Owning makeup is a must nowadays. It is essential for someone to own a lipstick or two; you will never know when you will be in a tight spot or situation that you will need a red lip or a fresh powder to freshen up yourself. Check out Makeup by Stella Tu, for your daily makeup needs. Makeup is not just for vain or beauty conscious people. A simple lip and eye makeup can spruce up someone’s appearance and in just a few moments, a person can be transformed and their beauty will be naturally enhanced without even exerting too much effort.
For those who are new to makeup and have little to know knowledge about cosmetics, here are some of the basic makeup essentials anyone must have in their makeup kits:
- Foundation – A must-have essential for any makeup kit. Foundation is one of the basic makeups because it creates and evens out your skin tone and conceals all your blemishes and dark spots. One important thing to remember, it is a skin-colored makeup, make sure to get the foundation that is right for your skin tone to make it blend seamlessly and result in an even skin tone. Foundation also acts as a moisturizer to keep your face moisturized and hydrated.
- Lipstick or Lipgloss – Some women wear makeup to feel confident and beautiful. Lipstick or Lipgloss is one of the basic makeup essentials because the difference between having a red lip and a bare one is like night and day. Lipstick also comes with hydrating effects that will help moisturize your lips and keep it from getting dry and chapped.
- Concealer – Concealer can be likened to a friend you can turn to when you are down. It is perfect for concealing blemishes and spots that you don’t want anyone to see.
- Eye Brow Pencil – Eyebrow pencil is a must-have makeup for women who need to have a perfect brow. A well-done brow makes your eyes pop and it enhances your beauty.
- Eyeshadow – Eyeshadow makeup is one of the essentials inside a makeup bag. For beginners, a neutral colored palette is usually recommended by makeup artists. It’s easier to blend with and it goes perfectly with your daily clothing choices.
- Mascara – Use black mascara, it is perfect for making your eyes pop no matter what color it is. It will definitely highlight your beautiful eyes.
- Blush/Bronzer duo – Blush makeup is perfect for giving your cheeks the natural healthy glow and at the same time it helps toenhance your beauty as it blends with your other powder or creams.
Choosing the right makeup might be a bit challenging for beginners. Make sure to check out Makeup by Stella Tu for your makeup essential needs and get pro-tips on how to properly use makeup. Makeup helps enhance a person’s beauty. Enjoy the effect makeup brings you, as you enjoy the confidence and the healthy glow it gives your skin.